A special community just for micro business owners to be seen, heard & helped all year round.
Millions of micro businesses didn’t receive financial support or recognition in 2020. You’re not alone & we can travel 2021 and beyond together.
Hello. My name is Emily, a business coach & trainer and I run a business just like you. I stepped away from my corporate career without a plan. I simply wanted to find a way of earning a living with balance while doing what I loved [read my story here]. I am on a mission to help as many micro business owners like you to do the same, every day. I want to write a new story about micro business life in Britain.
It’s time to shine a spotlight on our small & micro business community in Britain & to help you find the customers that love you. It’s time to support you achieve your goals in easy, simple steps from day 1.
“Proud to be members of the fantastic Simply Great Britain…”Seventeen43 Events
Want to know more?
Creating a life you love as a small, micro, indie or freelance business owner is exciting but sometime overwhelming and lonely.
You sometimes think it would be brilliant to have someone next to you every day to help, sound out ideas with & help keep you going.
You wish for a warm friendly community to turn to on good days and bad.
You imagine a quick and easy place to go to for free resources & business help that is quick & easy to access…from marketing tips & finances to self care tips and planning tools.
The Simply Club is here for you
Being a small, micro, indie or freelance business owner is an amazing journey made easier when you are in community with other business owners who share your journey.
You’re doing something really special so imagine getting the help you need in bite sized chunks & knowing that your community has your back.
Your business will also be celebrated & showcased to Britain as part of a stand out Club of micro business excellence.
Together we have a voice.
“Simply fantastic, Emily is an inspirational lady, always a positive force for indie business. Great that Otter’s Tears is part of this fabulous community.”Phil – Member
When you join the Member’s Club…
You’ll be welcomed into a community of inspiring small business members who share your journey.
We are travelling the same small business journey as you. We get it. Connect, ask questions, seek advice and feel less lonely in a safe & warm space.
Get exclusive access to free resources to support you on your business journey.
Enjoy exclusive access to the Members Area packed full of videos, blogs, planners and help when you need it most. We add to this resource every week so you can find the updated information all the time. PLUS special offers from your fellow members.
Be showcased and celebrated alongside your fellow stand out Club members.
We tell your stories, connect you with people who love small business, feature your business on our website & shine a light on the magic that you create in communities, for the economy and the Great British business landscape.
Discounted or exclusive access to business coaching & training events & tools.
Everyone in the Member’s Club gets exclusive discounts on all our events, one to one coaching with Emily (founder), workshops & training…always. Plus exclusive access to partnered business tools.
We will donate to Fareshare – to fight hunger and food waste in Britain.
Every time someone signs up to the Member’s Club, we will donate £5 to Fareshare, a national charity who are fighting hunger & food waste in the UK through our partner, Work for Good.
“Professional & friendly support for all small, independent businesses”Simply Club Member
Let’s go over exactly what you get in the Member’s Club…
- Community – be part of an award winning & growing community of stand out, independent, small and micro businesses who together inspire, have a voice, share knowledge & find the customers who love them. You can join our online community on both Slack and Facebook.
- Recognition & Celebration – Year round spotlight for your business on our website directory & social media platforms to build your brand including links to your website, location, online shop & social media.
- Marketing Support – A weekly ‘How To Guide’ into your inbox. Access to free, exclusive or discounted marketing support & coaching and access to a huge knowledge bank in our exclusive Member’s Area. All members receive 20% off paid for courses, one to one mentoring & events run by us.
- Free Access – to our New Beginnings course. Everything you need to know to rebuild and do better business (worth £200)
- Exclusive partnerships – including Square Up payment sign up for £1000 fee free online payments.
- One to one help from Emily Whitehead, founder founder of Simply Great Britain.
- Meet Ups – Regular Meet Ups with fellow stand out businesses for inspiration, support & community spirit plus exclusive Facebook Group access.
- Member Exclusives – Membership Exclusives on business services & partner memberships, printing, web design and more
- Wear the Badge – Exclusive badge & certificate to show off your membership of Simply Great Britain.
- Become an Ambassador – If you love small business as much as we do, find out what our exciting programme is all about & set up your own local community in our name. Download more information.
- Your business gives back – without any cost to you through our partnership with Work for Good.
Be part of the micro business revolution in Great Britain…
…with new friends & the right help all year round.
Join the waiting list today & you will be first to hear when we reopen the Club opens to new members.
“The best gang ever!”Simply Member
The Simply Club is open!
- Be seen with your own web page on Simply Great Britain.
- Unlimited images, social links & 250 words
- All the Member benefits listed above from day one
- £18 per month (no contract)
- £5 donation to Fareshare is included through Work for Good
- All the recognition of your great work as a charity or CIC
- All the benefits of full membership
- A reduced membership rate.
- £120 for the year
- £5 donation to Fareshare is included through Work for Good
T & Cs: In order to keep the standards & reputation of this membership at their best, we reserve the right to cancel memberships if we think that they don’t reflect the values of a stand out, indie business. There is no contract for the Member’s Club so you can try without being tied in. We are unable to offer refunds.