Get Half Term Happy
At Simply HQ it is Half Term next week…ALL the boys are off and the house will be chaotic, the fridge will be empty (permanently) & poor Stan won’t get a walk until lunchtime….
So…it got us thinking. What makes a great Half Term? Not quite a work free week but certainly a chance to take a deep breath before the ferocious Festive season.
Here are a few ideas to help you get Half Term happy…
- Visit our Events page on the website to discover some of the best indie days out & events going. Some are niche, some are quirky but all of them are hand picked, independent gatherings of joy.
- Celebrate Halloween at home with some home cooked treats & warming soup with friends. Even without kids, it’s a great excuse to gather, eat & celebrate deepest Autumn.
- Cook up a storm & prepare for Christmas at home. Not the draining, shopping kind of prep but the fun stuff. Damson Gin, chutney making or even the Christmas cake. Perfect for rainy days.
- Learn something new with or without the kids. Join a craft workshop or clay taster session – get your hand dirty & get creative.
- Put your feet up & relax. This is a rare Half Term – the calm before the storm so enjoy some Hygge living while you can.
Have a lovely Half Term folks and explore our website for more ways to make life beautiful, live simply & discover the best of Independent Britain.