Creative Photography for Small Business
We are so excited to be working with Jane Kent again, mixed media artist and photographer, to create a stunning image and photography workshop. Image is everything in today’s world and in business marketing but paying a photographer to take all your images, all the time isn’t feasible for most of us.
Jane is an experienced photographer who really understands the need to take great images of products and to represent services. She will be taking you through some theory and skills in the first part o the workshop and then there will be an amazing practical session to practice some flat lay image work and more. You will leave the workshop with around 6 great images to use in your own business – not to mention the fabulous skills you have learnt!
Jane says, “On this workshop with a few small steps you will learn how to get the best out of your photos, how to take better photos and taking photos for its different uses.
We’ll cover taking photos with your phone or camera and during the practical session you’ll get to put your new skills to the test.”
Why book this workshop & what will you learn?
- To understand some basic theory behind taking a great image including light, set up & devices (incl your phone!)
- To take images that best represent the story of your business
- To take images that work on social media to help you provide a ‘look’ for your brand
- Practical steps to use your phone or camera to best effect.
- How to create a beautiful flat lay image that represents your products or brand.
- You will take away 6 images for you to use in your own business – created by you!
This workshop includes refreshments and all teaching. You need to bring a device to take an picture (phone/tablet/camera) and some props to work with which could include brand colours, your own products and more.
Details: Wednesday 24th October at The Old Village Stores, Main Road, Sudbury, Derbyshire