Creating Beautiful & Branded Visual Content
At the very heart of Simply Great Britain is the desire to support small, micro, indie & freelance businesses to shine bright in a world that needs them. Emily (founder and entrepreneur) has travelled your journey and uses her years of experience to bring you a special day that is a game changer for your visuals. Find out about Emily here.
Do you sometimes feel like great visuals, photography and design is out of your small business reach?
Do you feel frustrated that your social feeds just don’t look great?
Do you assume that you aren’t creative enough for a beautiful timeline?
Are you ready to find out how to tell your story in pictures with professional visuals, confident design and social media feeds that sing?
This workshop is fun and packed full of inspiration, practice moments, shared ideas washed down with buckets of tea! No bland hotel meeting room, no death by powerpoint and no miserable teaching methods.
We are asked again and again for help to create wow images, visual content that tells a story and easy ways to make an impact. Visual branding is vital for all small businesses but you need to be able to do it in a cost effective and focussed way. This workshop will help you identify your brand, the visuals you need and how to create them plus so much more.
This special workshop will help you focus on your branding, story & audience and understand how you can tell that story day in day out visually. We will take you through the basics of our favourite platforms, share the secrets to a successful visual content plan & help you have a business that looks just as you want it to AND converts to new business. This workshop is hands on, practical and fun.
We are so very pleased too to welcome Jane Kent from Jane Kent Studio to this workshop. A talented creator and maker and a super talented communicator, Jane has a special way of taking you through the steps she takes to building great photography for your social media. Jane will give you invaluable top tips, ideas and inspiration to take you through the coming season and provide the much needed hands on experience you need to be successful with your visuals.
We work in small group of no more than 15 because small is beautiful in a learning space. It will also ensure that you have plenty of practice time in an informal, relaxed setting.
You will learn:
- How to understand what your brand is and what it needs in terms of visual content
- How to connect with your audience through visuals
- How to tell your story using your new skills
- The basics of using graphics platforms.
- How to take great images for social media
- How to build your brand using the skills you have learned.
- PLUS you will create new content to use immediately.
Why this workshop?
- We keep things small so that you don’t get lost in a big room
- Emily openly shares her top tips, ideas & what she has learned as a small business owner
- We do warm, open and inspirational.
- You will connect with people who share your journey.
- We do practical, so you will leave with a plan that you can implement straight away
- Stepping away from the coal face is where the wisdom & learning starts.
- There’ll be buckets of tea.
Join us on October 17th from 10am-1pm at the iconic Emma Bridgewater Factory in Stoke on Trent.
Bring along your laptop to look at the graphics software options PLUS props or products & your favourite mobile phone or camera.
This workshop is £60 per person (PLEASE NOTE: Member of Simply Great Britain get a 20% discount on all workshops so joining first makes sense. Join Now)
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY.