12 Days – day 11 Last Minute Indie Shopping
Because this year’s big day lands on a Monday, lots of us have now finished work and need to do a little last minute shopping. But why be stuck in a queue to get onto an out of town carpark – the misery, grumpiness and waste of time is enough to ruin any Christmas spirit.
Last minute shopping calls for indie shopping. Despite any rising panic, now is a great time to visit the calming, friendly face of an indie business owner. Their dedication and love of what they do will infuse you with Christmas spirit and they will be more than bothered to help you out and solve your last minute worries.
If you are yet to be convinced…..here are 5 reasons why shopping indie is ideal for that last minute retail panic at Christmas…
- The indie business owner has customer service at its heart not maximum profit. You will feel this immediately.
- They will sell everything with a big smile & a thank you!
- You won’t experience trolley rage.
- You will buy quality not quantity.
- You will leave richer than you went in.
Happy Shopping everyone!